To sustain and support our growth, we are seeking a talented individual to join us as a Head of Group Accounting. The successful candidate will be autonomous and proactive, comfortable in a dynamic and changing/challenging environment.
You will have a direct report to the Free2move CFO based in our HQ in Paris.
Your main missions will be:
- In charge of managing and developing the Accounting function, including team build-up, Local GAAP & IFRS standards compliance, Consolidation, Financial statement issuance and accounting reliability etc…
- Manage accounting of Free2Move headquarters and all subsidiaries, directly or with local accounting firms - Europe + North America
- Oversee all accounting, including ledgers, assets, credit, collections, and accounts.
- Oversee internal and external audits, and make recommendations and changes to processes.
- Manage the relationship with Accounting auditors
- Year-end and monthly closing processes
- Track records, plan, and file all state and federal taxes, along with internal and external financial reports.
- Tax compliance and tax returns: maintains awareness and conformity to all federal, state, local and corporate laws and policies.
- Financial reporting: issue quarterly financial reports and other Group required documents. Assemble summary financial statements to interpret a company's current and projected financial position.
- Prepare financial statements and reports to help interpret current company financial position.
- Management of ledger and financial accounts: audit accounts for errors and corrects any inconsistencies. Monitor the general ledger accounting for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), other industry best practices and company guidelines. Coordinate and help with internal and external audits during financial and operational audits.
- Long-range strategic financial planning: Manage capital assets, including tax planning and compliance. Develop cost control systems and evaluate current accounting practices with a mindset of improvement.
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Oversee payroll and budgeting processes to ensure the flow of operations.
- Ability to propose and contribute to the implementation of efficient tools to upgrade the accounting performance
- Build strong relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Master Degree in Finance / Accounting, Chartered Accountant diploma and/or Top-ranked business school
- 7/10 years of professional experiences in Accounting and international environment
- Experience in management
- Ability to steer, monitor, and be hands-on
- Leadership & well-organized
- Fluent in English
- experience in fast-growing companies or tech companies would be highly appreciated
- Agile & flexible mindset
- eager to face challenges
- Hybrid mode of work attendance - Home office location mainly in Paris area
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects