Created in 2016, Free2Move now brings together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of its individual customers.
With Free2Move, you can rent a city car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging station for your electric vehicle in Europe, book parking for your weekend in Paris… all in one click and on the same platform digital! 📲
We were born from the merger of the Stellantis Group and the TravelCar start-up, which gives us a state of mind of agility and conquest.
Free2Move has succeeded in establishing itself in barely 6 years as a key player in revolutionizing passenger mobility.
Having become the Nº1 reflex for more than 2 million users, in more than 62 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages, 26 currencies, Free2Move has 5,000 partners and several hundred thousand vehicles available for rental. !
Do you recognize yourself in this vision? You are in the right place ! 🎯
If you wish to join a team of enthusiasts, in a structure on a human scale, innovative, agile, internationally oriented and integrate a team of experts, dynamic, fun, full of ideas, motivation and with varied skills, including the primary objective is to innovate... don't delay, JOIN US! 💥
As part of the industrialization of our developments, we are looking for: an IT Manager
The IT infrastructure manager is responsible for the proper functioning of workstations (fixed and mobile) and must guarantee permanent availability to users. He supervises and maintains the equipment and adapts it to technological developments and the needs of the company.
Definition of the company's IT master plan ⚙️
- Advise the management of the company in the development of the computer equipment plan at the hardware and software level.
- Collect and analyze user needs and participate in the development of rules for access to information.
- Define, with the technical representatives, the maintenance policy for the computer equipment (outsourcing of all or part of it).
- Write specifications and negotiate contracts with suppliers and service providers.
- Manage new projects for the implementation of new tools.
Installation and maintenance of computer equipment ⚙️
- Ensure the proper functioning of computer hardware, peripherals and installed software.
- Define and set up the local network architecture and establish connections with extended networks.
- Ensure the security of equipment and data on the local network and on all workstations.
- Test, install and configure new equipment and monitor their assignment.
- Define maintenance procedures.
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance of the park.
- Workstation management through mobile device management tools (JAMF).
- IDP Tool Management (OKTA)
User support and assistance ⚙️
- Ensure the follow-up of contractual relations and ensure the interface between service providers and internal customers.
- Provide technical support to users in order to collect and deal with problems encountered.
- Intervene directly or send a technician to solve the user's problem.
- Organize occasional tool training sessions for users (Notion, Spendesk, Google Workplace, etc.).
Project and evolution planner ⚙️
- Identify future needs and ensure a permanent watch on new versions of hardware, software and systems.
- Propose to the IT department the software and/or hardware means to optimize maintenance costs and performance.
- Manage the budgets allocated to the partial or total renewal of the computer park and the purchase of new software licenses.
- You will have an IT procurement management role. You will be responsible for both IT and logistics across all sites.
- Management of a department
- Supervise and lead one or two student computer technicians.
- Set up standards and procedures (ITIL) to structure and optimize the functioning of the department.
- Bac +2/3 level: DUT/BTS, pro degree in computer science
- Bac +4/5 level in computer science: IUP computer science, Master's degree in computer science...
- Engineering school (IT, telecoms, general practitioner)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in operation, maintenance or technical support to users is required for this position
- Good knowledge of IT as a whole ✅
- Good knowledge of the Google Workspace ✅
- Good knowledge of the company and its businesses in order to be able to establish an IT equipment plan and anticipate developments ✅
- Good knowledge of the main operating systems on the market: Windows, Mac OS, ChromeBook, etc. ✅
- Good general knowledge of the main software publishers on the market and their offers: software suites, messaging, collaborative platforms, etc. ✅
- Technical knowledge to detect and repair certain failures (assembly and disassembly of a computer, installation of software on a network, etc.) ✅
- Good knowledge of network and telephony environments
- English required ✅
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate daily contact with users ✅
- Pedagogy required to train non-IT users and possibly succinctly explain the reasons for the failure ✅
- Speed and autonomy: the computer park manager will have to intervene himself, and must therefore be able to find a quick and effective solution when an incident occurs ✅
- Sense of organization and priorities ✅
We are looking for real talents who will support us over the long term and favor the quality of our candidates over the quantity of resources.
What we offer
Working at Free2Move means joining a tribe in which excellence and a culture of performance rhyme with a good atmosphere, but also:
- A Start-up spirit in a large Group 🥇
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us! 🚘
- Career development 📈
- Maximum collaboration between the different teams 💪🏼
- A Swile card allowing you to have good dishes delivered! 🍝
- Foosball battles at noon ⚽️
- Internationally oriented teams and projects to perfect your languages! 🌍
Type of employment
- Immediate Availability
- Remote possible
👀 *Psst .. we're giving you a trick: Stand out when you apply by attaching to your CV a pitch, prez, or other original content of your choice suggesting your ideas for the position and / or your past achievements. The goal is to discover you more! #OpenOriginality!
Please note: this job description is translated from French.Apply for this job