Who we are:
Free2move is the only global mobility brand offering a complete and unique ecosystem for its private and professional customers around the world. Relying on data and technology, Free2move puts the customer experience at the heart of the business to reinvent mobility. Free2move offers a range of services to satisfy the multiple travel needs of its customers from one minute to several days or months with car-sharing service, short, medium or long-term rentals.
Free2Move (F2M) is looking for a Mobility Manager as part of our growing Software as a Service and Vehicle as a Service business. In this role you will be the ambassador of Free2Move with our regional partners and develop and optimize a network of customers, each with its own fleet of vehicles.
As an operations expert at F2M you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of our SaaS/VaaS business. The role is responsible for seeking out new customer license agreements, building customer relationships, providing coaching and training as well as operational advice on how to run a mobility business.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in sales, mobility operations and/or network management.
How your role contributes to the success of Free2move:
- Be an expert in the day-to-day operation and utilization of the F2M platform
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities for the SaaS/VaaS business within your specified region
- Develop and maintain customer relationships through follow up and support with site visits, phone, SMS, and email contact
- Train and support your customers in the use of the F2M platform, tools, and systems
- Work with customers to increase the utilization of the F2M platform and its modules to optimize mutual revenue and profit generating activities
- Monitor quality metrics of the F2M platform and help customers on their way to maximize customer satisfaction
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
What You'll Bring:
- Field Operations 3 years (Required)
- Travel locally and nationally to company partner locations
- Personable and able to develop strong long-term relationships with customers
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, manage workload to strict deadlines and operate effectively under remote management
- Experience in management of car rental, car sharing, or other forms of mobility preferred
- Team player and creative thinker
- 401(k) Match
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Partner Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Bonus Target
- Wellness Stipend
- Gym Stipend
- Meal Credit
- Company Vehicle Use
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply for this job