Office Manager (Tunis, TN)
Created in 2016, Free2Move 🚀 simplifies mobility-related uses by offering a wide range of services to meet everyone's 🚘 travel needs.
With Free2Move, you can rent a city car for your stay in Italy 🏖️, find the nearest charging station ♻️ for your electric vehicle in Europe, book parking during your weekend in Paris... all in one click, on our web/mobile platform! 📲
Born from the merger of the Stellantis 🚗 Group and the TravelCar start-up, Free2Move, thanks to its agility and spirit of conquest, has succeeded in establishing itself in barely 6 years 🚀 as a benchmark player in revolutionizing everyone's mobility. The travellers.
Having become the #1 reflex for more than 6 million users 👑, Free2Move operates in more than 170 countries across 5 continents 🌎, is available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. 5,000 partners trust us and several hundred thousand vehicles are available!
If you want to join a team of 250🏆 experts and bold international projects, then you've come to the right place! 🎯
You will evolve in an ultra-dynamic, innovative, agile, internationally-oriented structure and will integrate our talented ❤️teams♥️, full of ideas and motivation and with multidisciplinary skills, at the crossroads of the digital ecosystem and the automotive sector, in full mutation.
💺 JOIN US!
💯 It's exciting, you'll see🔥!
As part of its growth, Free2Move Tunisia is looking for an Office Manager to strengthen its teams and work closely with the rest of the team, your missions will be as follows:
- Ensure the management of the premises and maintain an optimal organization of the offices by setting up rules and procedures, as well as the management of equipment and stocks.
- Ensure the welcome and effective integration of new recruits
- Ensuring the distribution of material
- Manage orders and suppliers
- Management and monitoring of employee transport
- Manage visitors, including hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Ensure the well-being of employees and set up activities and rituals to promote the well-being and cohesion of the team.
- Organize meetings and events.
- Represent Free2move and promote our values.
- Create internal communication materials such as birthday emails and welcome emails, as well as external communication such as social media management.
- Manage rooms, calendars and appointments.
- Supervise cleaning staff.
- At least 2 years of experience as an office manager
- Perfect command of French and good command of English
- Excellent organization, ability to manage several subjects simultaneously and to prioritize them.
- Empathy, listening and effective communication.
- Team spirit and search for collaborative solutions.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing start-up environment
What we offer:
- Immediate posting.
- Compulsory presence on site (LAC 2).
- Motivating salary
- Opening hours from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rest on Saturday, Sunday and Tunisian public holidays.
- 20 days of paid vacation / year
Working at Free2Move Tunisia means integrating a tribe in which the culture of performance rhymes with a good atmosphere. And it is also:
- A start-up spirit supported by a large Group 🥇
- Depending on your mission, a possibility of working in full remote wherever you are, in hybrid or within our different offices! ⛵️
- The opportunity to revolutionize the uses of mobility with us! 🚘
- A neat integration to get off to a good start 🎁
- Lots of development possibilities 📈
- A collaboration with multidisciplinary and international teams 💪🏼
- International projects to perfect your background! 🌍
- Restaurant tickets of 5 dinars per day worked
- Group Insurance!
- Football battles to decompress ⚽️
...This list is not exhaustive...
Please note: this job description is translated from French.Apply for this job