Marketing Intern (Bogota, CO)
Genetec is a market leader and innovative technology company with a broad solutions portfolio that encompasses security, intelligence, and operations. We are expanding rapidly in the LATAM region and seeking a Marketing Intern with initiative and drive to join our marketing team to help expand our customer and market footprint by focusing on event management, marketing research, inventory management and data base management.
The key criteria for success in this position is the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (including external agencies) to bring strategy to life, manage competing priorities, have good communication skills with both internal & external stakeholders, and exceptional project management skills.
What your day will look like:
- Coordinate the preparation and execution of key LATAM Regional Marketing activities and events in the ANDCON NORTH region (The Caribbean, Central America, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guayana, and Suriname), such us end-customers and channel conferences, seminars, tradeshows, sponsorships, etc.
- Effectively cleaning leads from marketing activities and uploading them into the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Make sure the database in the CRM is updated and clean
- Manage inventory of promotional items, including researching and ordering of new items and to coordinate the distribution of marketing materials between offices
- Do marketing research of our key regions and industries that support the commercial strategies
- You are in your last year or have a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or relevant qualifications
- You are passionate about marketing and branding
- Strong marketing skills, specifically in events management and project management
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Spanish
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Excel at working with data and spreadsheets to provide reporting information and help inform business decisions
- You work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and can juggle several tasks at once
- Deadline driven and communicative with status updates and project timelines
- Comfortable working in a remote team environment
Great if you have:
- Experience in B2B marketing, event, and project management