At Genetec we want to knock our customer’s socks off with innovative strategies and software technologies that will keep their security environment robust and resilient. As a global leader in video surveillance software the drive to go beyond expectations has been key to the Genetec experience since day one.
For our latest product, an innovative cloud-based work management solution, we are looking for game-changers, big thinkers and doers who are ready to join our journey as Quality Assurance Engineer. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial group of software enthusiasts, aiming to revolutionize work and resource management. Our new solution is taking us beyond Genetec’s core market, deeper into our customer operations. We have been working closely with trusted development customers that are using our beta-platform in production already and are now getting things ready for a general market release.
What your day will look like:
- Design and execute manual and automation test cases for web and mobile apps
- Analyze and identify presence of any issue or defect in system and assist developers in the validation and resolving of issues and defects
- Perform functional, regression and exploratory testing
- Proactively raise potential issues and problems and bring them to the attention of the team
- You have 2+ years of experience in field of software quality assurance
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with API testing (Postman or similar API testing tools)
- Experience with test management systems (Xray, TestRail, Azure Test Plans or similar)
- Passion for software quality assurance and willingness to learn
- Good communicational skills, and fluent in English
Great if you have:
- Experience with test automation (Cypress, TestCafe, Selenium/Appium etc.)
- Experience with DevOps tasks
Let's talk perks!
- Be part of the latest trends and work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Work in an industry leading company with a flat hierarchy and open-door policy
- Flexible working hours incl. work-from-home option and additional vacation days
- Subsidised lunch vouchers or public transport ticket (up to you to choose)
- Pet-friendly office near metro station
- German and French classes
- Employee Performance Bonus Plan
- Special events like international Year-End-Party, team lunches etc.
The salary range for this position is above the collective agreement and, depending on training, qualifications, and professional experience, starts from EUR 40.000 gross annually.Apply for this job