GMP has established itself as the pioneer of Interoperable Smart Parking which connects all parking and mobility stakeholders on a common platform who are operating in silos. GMP has had great success in the European market and is now expanding in US and other markets globally. This is an opportunity to be part of a high growth team with a global footprint.
- Creation & managing PostgreSQL/MySQL schema, tables, tablespaces and users, roles & groups.
- Performance tuning, Query tuning by generating and explaining the plan for SQL queries.
- Maintenance of Database , archiving , backups etc.
- Managing databases, backup & restore, scheduling jobs, space management, performance management.
- DR failover process on AWS EC2, DMS.
- Managing and monitoring RDS instances.
- Server configuration and client authentication.
- Configure and troubleshoot streaming replication, cascading standbys, logical replication, continuous recovery, detach, and reattach slaves.
- Plan hardware capacity requirements for storage, memory, and CPU Cycles.
- Preparing Database Audit reports.
- Scheduling the cron Jobs.
- Ability to identify database performance issues and proactively intervene to reduce downtime.
- In-depth knowledge of Database Security.
- Basics of Transactions, Indexing, Locking.
- Identify improvement opportunities and implement them, increase automation in the environment reducing manual effort.
- Demonstrable knowledge in postgresql/MySQL, AWS,DevOps.
- Knowledge of Excel, data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Performance tuning of queries and database.