GMP has established itself as the pioneer of Interoperable Smart Parking which connects all parking and mobility stakeholders on a common platform who are operating in silos. GMP has had great success in the European market and is now expanding in US and other markets globally. This is an opportunity to be part of a high growth team with a global footprint.
The ideal candidate will be someone with 5-6 years of experience in Performance testing and Java development.
- Planning and managing all performance testing activities.
- Extensive experience in performance engineering/tuning with preferably Java/J2EE technology stack along with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in performance test scripting execution and reporting using Jmeter/LoadRunner/any other tools.
- Fluency in application architecture/design/code to provide guidance/consultation/expertise with respect to performance engineering / tuning to product delivery teams and aligning infrastructure configurations for best overall performance.
- Experience in client side performance engineering.
- Reviewing all application code and configurations to ensure optimal performance.
- Enforcing production deployment processes and guidelines as it relates to performance testing.
- Managing risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Conducting performance testing reviews.
- Communicating test results to various Business Units, Project Management, and IT staff.
- Creating Team Foundation Server (TFS) defects discovered during the Performance test activities.
- Creating automated performance tests upon code deploys (CI).
- Troubleshooting and identifying performance bottlenecks.
- Researching and recommending best-in-class performance test tools.
- Managing external vendors and consultants.