Job Type: Full Time
Visa Sponsorship: Not Available
Remote Work Policy: In office
- 8+ years of relevant experience in analytics machine learning.
- Hands-on experience of R and/or Python programming.
- Strong knowledge of business statistics.
- AI/ML algorithms, performance tuning of models Has delivered/solved business problems using supervised & unsupervised methods (end-to-end).
- Possesses awareness of industry used analytical frameworks.
- ML libraries, best practices of solution design and deployment.
- Good data management and aggregation skills.
- Working knowledge of sql/Hive/Spark (query & compute at scale).
- Excellent knowledge of data mining techniques, exploratory data analysis, feature engineering, visualization of data to show hidden trends, patterns, insights.
- Basic knowledge of productionizing ML-driven solutions and measuring overall impact
- Translate high level business requirements to tangible problem statement(s) and possesses an acumen of connecting analytics to business drivers.
- Presenting proposals, project updates and findings to relevant stakeholders in an effective and compelling manner.
- Supervise delivery of ongoing projects, build and lead a team of analysts/data engineers/data scientists to continuously grow this function.
- Good verbal and written business communications (since this role has high frequency client interactions).
- Entrepreneurial mindset of creating and delivering solutions from scratch (thinker as well as doer).
- Collaborative mindset to work closely with engineering teams and drive solution development.
- You will have to wear multiple hats and exhibit strong ownership skills to meet business objectives within agreed timelines.
Apply for this job