GMP has established itself as the pioneer of Interoperable Smart Parking which connects all parking and mobility stakeholders on a common platform operating in silos. GMP has had great success in the European market and is now expanding globally in the US and other markets. It is an opportunity to be part of a high-growth team with a global footprint.
About the Role:
The Sales Manager is at the forefront of the sales team that engages with activities to acquire a customer or forge partnerships. The role is to provide feedback and market sentiments to the Pre-sales & Marketing team for creating the groundwork for Sales. It requires market analysis, running focus groups, and collectively craft pitches. The Sales managers drive each step of the sales cycle from discovery to lead closure.
- Work with the Pre-Sales and Marketing team to create sales plans and execute demand generation activities and campaigns.
- Develop and execute company sales and marketing plans globally, along with managing and maintaining the sales funnel.
- Expand relationships within the customer base, take up the responsibility for deal closures by setting up target accounts and territory.
- Provide Market Knowledge, customer sentiment, and craft pitches for the market with support from the Pre-sales, marketing & Product Team.
- Efficiently plan and forecast revenue numbers, Support Documentation, Presentation, and Proposals creation for short-term and long-term goals.
Qualification & Skills:
- Experience in selling enterprise software platforms/solutions and B2B technology products in geographies like the US, Europe, Australia, or ASEAN countries.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software and impeccable hold on Microsoft Excel.
- Strategic thinkers with revolutionary trading skills to craft and implement creative sales pitches.
- Top-notch collaborators and communicators with excellent hold on verbal and written English.