Software Development Engineer Test I (Bengaluru, IN)
GMP has established itself as the pioneer of Interoperable Smart Parking which connects all parking and mobility stakeholders on a common platform who are operating in silos. GMP has had great success in the European market and is now expanding in US and other markets globally. This is an opportunity to be part of a high growth team with a global footprint.
You will be responsible for developing test automation framework for our Mobile Apps which change the way parking industry operates. You will design, develop, and implement the test automation framework from scratch.
- You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development, deployment, scaling and maintenance of our platform.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products/features.
- Optimising performance for the software and keeping it up to date with latest industry standards.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in development or test automation.
- Extensive knowledge in Selenium.
- Mobile Device, REST API and Web automated testing experience.
- Expert in developing Automation Framework and test script using UI/WebDriver/Selenium scripting.
- Understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming.
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis.
- Experience in developing test case automation efforts; designing, developing and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Experience testing under Linux or Unix OS.
- Both white and black box testing experience.
- Understanding of Software Test engineering methodology and process expertise.
- Experience working on a successful agile development team.
- Strong debugging, problem solving, interpersonal and troubleshooting skill.