GMP has established itself as the pioneer of Interoperable Smart Parking which connects all parking and mobility stakeholders on a common platform who are operating in silos. GMP has had great success in the European market and is now expanding in US and other markets globally. This is an opportunity to be part of a high growth team with a global footprint.
- Monitor the critical applications and proactively notify whenever there is any deviation , to name a few like Kibana, Crashlytics, APM, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Open and track tickets through resolution and give summary reports to customers.
- Diagnose software, hardware, networking and systems failures.
- Execute resolutions to problems and follow standard practices.
- Determine, record and work with team to revise current procedures to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop troubleshooting tips and tools to use in diagnosis.
- Develop best practices and guidelines for technical support.
- Efficient handling of on-ground incidents.
- Review Meeting with Internal & External stakeholders (weekly / Monthly).
- Following defined escalation path when needed.
- Re-routing misdirected incidents that have not been handled in a timely manner.
- Service Improvement Plans for Technology.
- Work with Incident Resolution Team and respective SDMs / IT SPOCs for faster restoration of services.
- Communicating across organizational boundaries - from engineers through to senior managers.
- Adhering to defined internal & external SLAs
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts*
- Ability to think logically
- Problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of ITIL framework
- Basic knowledge on Agile methodology
- Networking Knowledge
- Basic knowledge on API and IOT
- Basic Knowledge on Atlassian Suite
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Handson experience in Kibana, Firebase, APM, Grafana
- Knowledge of OS Linux
Apply for this job