IT Administrator (Bonndorf, DE)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of operating systems and software on client PCs, Microsoft/Linux server operating systems and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Procurement, installation and maintenance of hardware
- Extension and structural changes of the internal network
- Administration of virtual systems based on VMware/Hyper-V and a VoIP telephone system
- First-level support in the company's internal area
- You have successfully completed training as an IT specialist or a comparable one.
- You have experience with Microsoft Client and Microsoft/Linux Server operating systems, databases and a good knowledge of English.
- Team orientation and communication skills complete your profile.
What we offer you:
- Flat hierarchies and independent work as well as great creative freedom
- Future-proof employment in an innovative and international environment
- Individual training concepts strengthen our value-based corporate culture
- Regular team events and a wide range of social benefits make our informal work atmosphere unique
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact person:
Mrs. Eike Mazuga
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job