This is what awaits you with us:
- Together with your support colleagues, you will work on the technical support of software solutions from the refueling product area.
- You take on the concerns of customers and take care of the best possible solution. The inquiries are mainly received as part of your implementation of the second and third level support via hotline. In some cases, this can also be done remotely.
- You will document and manage the service cases in a modern ticket system so that our customers always know that their concerns are in the best hands with you. This also contributes significantly to the development of a knowledge database.
- With the knowledge you gradually acquire with our solutions, you will also become an expert on the product. As a result, you are not only able to solve individual and varied inquiries, but can also drive improvements in the product in close cooperation with product management.
- As you build your knowledge, you will also install customer solutions (on site). The travel share is about 15%.
- With the increasing specialization in the product you will support the implementation of piloting and tests.
- Teamwork is important to us. We support each other and are open-minded because we share a common goal: to make our customers happy and to offer great service.
What do you bring with you:
- At best, you have completed an apprenticeship or a degree in computer science, IT specialist or IT system electronics
- You enjoy working with customers and as a "problem solver" - you also have very good communication skills in English and German
- You are inquisitive and like to learn more. You are just as happy to share what you have learned with colleagues, because team play is exactly your thing
What we do for you so that you can be successful:
- exciting projects in a highly exciting and extremely dynamic market environment
- Modern IT equipment including smartphone
- Flexible working time models with hybrid work
- Continuous training through mentoring and our eLearning offers
- Flat hierarchies and independent participation in an innovative environment
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job