Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision Europe B.V. now looking for a Business Development Manager - Logistic/Manufacturer Automation for our subcompany, Hikrobot. Hikrobot is a global product and solution supplier specialized in machine vision and mobile robot. Focusing on IIoT, smart logistics and smart manufacturing, we build open cooperation ecosystem, provide service to industry and logistics customers, and commit to continuously promoting the intelligentization and leading the intelligent manufacturing process.
The Business Development Manager should have good experience for developing the manufacture automation market by approaching and building solid relationship with distributors, dealers and end users.
- Develop logistic/manufacture automation market, and carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Find potential business opportunities and business growth points.
- Approaching and establishing new, solid and long-term relationships with distributors, dealers/integrators/installers and end users and achieve targets.
- Presentation of the products to potential customers.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Work closely with colleagues in the regional sales team.
- Prepare reports required by the management.
- Take responsibility of specific products sell as manager required, and complete monthly, quarterly and yearly target.
- Work closely with the colleagues both from Europe and China.
- Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future Hikvision products and solutions.
- Convert the leads of project to the revenue.
- Familiar with automation products, solutions and business.
- Previous sales and business development experience with BNL (Netherlands) logistic/manufacture automation or automation integrator is preferred.
- Local customer resources for apparel, pharmaceutical, industrial, electronics, retail, automotive, paper, food users in Benelux.
- Good sales awareness and experience in developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Proven negotiation skills on corporate level.
- Being open minded to working in a multi-cultural company.
- Being self-driven, ambitious, positive and hard working.
- Strong communication skills in English and local languages, both oral and written.
- Good logical thinking and analysis capability.
- Solid in Outlook and related products.
- Team Player.
What do we offer in return?
- We offer competitive remuneration and quarterly or yearly performance bonuses.
- We offer a chance for you to develop and drive your career forward.
- You will continually learn and have a chance to develop and face new challenges.
- We will provide you the freedom and tools you need to make a real difference.
- We will provide you with the knowledge, guidance, and self-assurance to be the best version of yourself.
- We offer a chance to work in a multicultural, welcoming and friendly environment, where you will be accepted for who you are.
Apply for this job