We are seeking a Field Service Technician to join our HUB Parking Technology team in the Boston area.
You are an ideal candidate if you have previously worked on parking equipment, security system installations and service or access automation/control and you like working outdoors. This position will require 24/7 on call duties and occasional travel.
What we expect of you (as assigned and scheduled):
- Onsite service and maintenance for our parking and access control hardware and software.
- Provide support for multiple products.
- Need to have knowledge of electronics and mechanical devices and PC computer skills
- Work with various operating systems and have knowledge of networking.
- Software and hardware support for clients and other field service technicians.
On occasion you may be asked to assist in the installation of our state-of-the-art Parking and Revenue Control system as well as Access Control equipment with other trained installation technicians (Installation duties include equipment bolt down, installation, wiring termination, establishing communications to software host, configuring and testing of new equipment under direction of a HUB Project Manager).
What we offer you:
HUB Parking Technology delivers the flexibility, professional expertise and close personal service of a local company, together with all the capabilities, network and strength of a global player. Through its local subsidiaries and distributors, it is represented in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems that make parking efficient for users as well as profitable and easy to manage for operators. In the meantime, HUB Parking Technology has remained keenly focused on enhancing its technology differentiation and delivering integrated, value-added solutions. Learn more about us at www.hubparking.com
Do you want these benefits? We offer them!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and Life Insurance
- 401k Benefits (with a company match)
- Voluntary Additional Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, AFLAC Accident and/or Critical Insurance and Legal/ID Shield
- State of the art facilities, delivery centers and worldwide partners.
- Awesome co-workers and business partners
No brainer REQUIREMENTS, you MUST possess the following:
- Electronics technical school training or equivalent
- Ability to work on proprietary software, as well has hardware communications, programming and repair
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- A clean driving record
- SQL Server database maintenance and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, specifically with customers, as well as the ability to work well within a team environment
It’s a bonus if you have knowledge of:
- MS Windows software and operating system
- Network and/or Communication systems
- MS Network and MS A+ Certifications
- Desktop/Network (IT) Administrators this probably is not the job for you but it may be for your friend or neighbor. Feel free to send them our information.