Installer Technician (Milan, IT)
The FAAC group, leader in the access automation business with over 3,600 people employed on 5 continents, 18 production sites in Europe, 50 commercial branches in the main countries and a network of over 80 countries served by official distributors, is looking for a
The resource will be inserted in Hub Parking Technology, the Business Unit of the FAAC Group which develops, produces and distributes the most advanced, flexible and reliable solutions.
In particular, the resource will join the Milan commercial branch of Hub Italia s.r.l., part of the Hub Parking Business Unit.
The selected candidate, in collaboration with the sales area and the technical support team, will take care of the installation and maintenance of the plant fleet, guaranteeing highly qualified and highly customer-oriented technical assistance. Furthermore, in coordination with the Headquarters, he will follow the training of internal staff and customers at a national level.
- Perform installation and configuration of products on site
- Provide support to the customer, understanding their needs and problems
- Perform checks and scheduled maintenance on installed systems, network, data security and systems
- Ensure the continuous updating of software and systems
- Organize training programs and workshops for internal staff and customers
- Evaluate and resolve hardware and software malfunctions using diagnostic tools
- Handle the repair or replacement of worn or defective parts and supplies
Skills and requirements required:
- Diploma in electronic/computer/mechanical technical expert.
- Graduation in the same fields will be considered a plus
- 3 years of experience in the Parking or similar field
- Knowledge of the technical specifications of the sector and of the dynamics for after-sales management
- Knowledge of the main software and online solutions, especially in the cloud.
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system will be considered a plus
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Practical experience in the management and installation of computer networks and in network administration
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently throughout the country
- Good knowledge of English, especially of technical terminology
Please note: this job description is translated from Italian.Apply for this job