The Regional Account Manager is responsible for all sales and account management aspects of working with existing clients and prospective clients to support achievement of the company’s overall growth, revenue and market share goals. This position will reinforce our sales team in the Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Cleveland areas.
Parking industry experience strongly preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Create a regional sales plan that aligns with and supports the achievement of corporate goals.
• Conduct direct sales activities to identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities with existing and new accounts.
• Prepare and present sales presentations.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the customers including company owners, management, sales, and technical staff.
• Perform on-site client “walk-throughs” to assess environmental conditions that impact the HUB Parking Technology solution offered.
• Attend Pre-bid meetings as a representative of HUB Parking Technology.
• Intervene on behalf of HUB Parking Technology to manage conflict resolution and problem solving.
• Work with other HUB Parking Technology departments to define, implement, and consistently improve the sales process and related processes.
• Be an advocate for the customers to ensure the creation and implementation of policies and programs that will drive mutual growth.
• Consistently work to build customer excitement, understanding of HUB Parking Technology solutions, and potential applications within the territory.
• Maintain and report sales progress against quarterly and annual objectives.
• Stay abreast of current industry trends in technology and parking operations.
• Maintain a solid understanding of all HUB Parking Technology products and services.
• Actively participate and contribute ideas, knowledge, and suggestions for improvement in all corporate meetings – both sales, operational, and strategic as they occur throughout the year.
• Work with customers to capture critical market information to ensure that HUB Parking
Technology proactively adjusts to marketing changes for pricing, product and service features, and
• Monitor trends in customer use of products to proactively identify opportunities and issues.
• Leverage corporate marketing materials in ways that grow the HUB Parking Technology brand awareness and product/service reputation.
• Work with Area Commercial Manager to develop and implement direct sales marketing strategy and tactical initiatives.
General Business Proactively assist other departments within HUB Parking Technology and customers
with project implementation, customer support, and problem resolution as needed.
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Education and Qualifications
• To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have 2 or more years’ experience in direct sales.
• Must have efficient technical aptitude and ability to understand, explain, and demonstrate software and hardware.
• Moderate out of town travel required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must possess high level of problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
Must have basic knowledge of electrical, wiring & construction.
Must have ability to develop business analysis, proposals, reports, and presentations.
• Must have strong execution and follow-through.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
• Command of MS Office suite with a high proficiency in Excel desirable. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Valid driver’s license.
Only applications with a detailed resume attached will be considered.
HUB Parking Technology is the FAAC Group Business Unit that develops, manufactures, installs Parking Revenue Control Systems branded ZEAG, DATAPARK and FAAC and provides after-sales services.
HUB Parking Technology delivers the flexibility, professional expertise and close personal service of a local company, together with all the capabilities, network and strength of a global player. Through its local subsidiaries and distributors, it is represented in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems that make parking efficient for users as well as profitable and easy to manage for operators. In the meantime, HUB Parking Technology has remained keenly focused on enhancing its technology differentiation and delivering integrated, value-added solutions. Learn more about us at www.hubparking.com.
It is the policy of HUB to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, HUB will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.Apply for this job