IT Support Employee (Deurne, NL)
We are IP Parking!
IP Parking is the most successful Parking Accesss & Revenue Control System manufacturers in the Dutch market. This success can in part be ascribed to our pioneering spirit and our willingness to continuously take the lead in new developments and solutions. From our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, New York, Los Angeles and a dealer network we have over 1,000 projects in operation on three continents that include major sites like Brussels Airport.
To maintain our No. 1 position, we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As an IT support employee you have phone and e-mail contact with our customers on a daily basis and you are involved in the integration and implementation of our systems and services. Together with your colleagues, you are the point of contact for technical (IT) questions. As a team you solve 80% of the malfunctions from our home base in Deurne. The other malfunctions are solved by colleagues working in the breakdown service, who in certain cases are supported by you. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
What can we offer you?
A full-time job in a nice team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues. We offer various courses and (internal) training courses and there are plenty of career opportunities, because development and personal growth are of paramount importance to us. You get 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days. And certainly not unimportant..... You receive a nice salary for your work (depending on level, relevant work experience, education, etc.)!
We offer the following benefits!
- A Staff Association that regularly organizes fun activities;
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit and a weekly hilarious Friday afternoon drink in the IPBARKING café
What kind of professional skills do we require?
- At least a completed MBO (3/4) education in the direction of IT
- Experience as an IT helpdesk / IT service desk / support employee is an advantage
- A good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You are independent, have a sense of responsibility and are stress resistant
- Availability outside office hours to support breakdown service (approx. 1x every 8 weeks)
What kind of additional skills do we desire?
- You have a healthy interest in technology and ICT
- Good technical and social skills
Where are you going to work?
- The Service department is located in Deurne (The Netherlands).
Questions? Get in contact!
If you have a question about this vacancy, please contact Susette Vossen, who can be reached on 0031 492-521 133.
Want to join the winning team?
If you have scrolled this far, you are probably interested. So what are you waiting for? Apply directly by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to to hr(at)ipparking.com.Apply for this job