Senior Front-end Developer (Zaandam, NL)
We are IP Parking!
IP Parking is the most successful Parking Accesss & Revenue Control System manufacturers in the Dutch market. This success can in part be ascribed to our pioneering spirit and our willingness to continuously take the lead in new developments and solutions. From our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, New York, Los Angeles and a dealer network we have over 1,000 projects in operation on three continents that include major sites like Brussels Airport.
To maintain our No. 1 position, we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Front-end Developer you are a valued member of the R&D team, the heart of our organization. We make life more fun and easier for business partners, suppliers and end users by providing an innovative parking platform. The software solutions you develop and implement today will be used by more than a thousand stakeholders tomorrow. This makes your contribution immediately visible!
You will maintain our existing parking application and add new features. You are responsible for developing a modern, responsive design in collaboration with a UX designer, Front-end developer and Back-end developer. You apply the latest techniques; you have a leading role in the choice of these. Agile working is central to us and during Kanban sessions we work towards further optimization of our platform and you also work on your personal development.
A selection of your tasks:
• Expanding and maintaining our current parking application
• Developing a new modular Web Front-End application, using Angular 13 or higher and TypeScript
What kind of professional skills do we require?
• HBO (+)/ University (WO) work and thinking level
• Experience with unit and end-to-end testing in Angular
• It is an advantage to have a lot of experience in developing applications, with the following techniques: .Net6, SQL Server, C#, REST
• It is an advantage to have knowledge of Security, scalable and real-time applications
• Apply current standards for responsive web design and web performance optimization techniques
• You have an independent work attitude, but you are also a team player
• A good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What kind of additional skills do we desire?
- You have experience with Agile and working together in a team
- You have a sense of responsibility and stress-proof
What can we offer you?
A full-time job in a nice team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues. We offer various courses and (internal) training courses and there are plenty of career opportunities, because development and personal growth are of paramount importance to us. You get 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days. And certainly not unimportant... You receive a nice salary for your work (salary range: €4,000.00 - €6,000.00).
Where are you going to work?
The Research & Development department is located in Zaandam (The Netherlands).
Questions? Get in contact!
If you have a question about this vacancy, please contact Susette Vossen, who can be reached on 0031 492-521 133.
Want to join the winning team?
If you have scrolled this far, you are probably interested. So what are you waiting for? Apply directly by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to hr(at)ipparking.com or by using the apply button.Apply for this job