System Engineer (New York, US)
Welcome to IP Parking!
IP Parking is one of the most successful PARCS vendors in the industry. This success can in part be ascribed to our pioneering spirit and our willingness to continuously take the lead in new developments and solutions. From our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, New York and Los Angeles we managed to successfully install over 1,200 projects on three continents including major cities and projects like City of Utrecht and Brussels Airport.
For our fast-growing business in the USA are we looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a system engineer, you will provide onsite and remote installation and support services for Parking Access and Revenue Control Technology. You will assist in the design, implementation, remote support and onsite service of new customers/projects and troubleshoot root cause of existing customer reported problem(s). Examples of your daily activities:
- Install and configure software packages for computer and hardware devices.
- Install and configure IP Parking equipment and technology at customer location or in company premises.
- Configure and install hardware devices such as license plate camera's and networking components
- Manage sub-contractors for the installation of PARCS systems.
- Program and commission all components for Go-Live
- Successfully handle service requests, abide by Service procedures and guidelines, to ensure proper documentation/transaction of issues.
- Provide on-going support and after care on customer requests, software and hardware components.
- Create and maintain As Build with system documentation as related to system design, configuration, and commissioning.
- Provide customer training on our PARCS software and system components.
- Other activities as directed.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a very dynamic career in a fast-growing organization. You will be part of a team that has a can-do mentality and a thorough approach. You will interact with various departments throughout the company, both in the USA as well as the head office in the Netherlands. To prepare you for the job you will be enrolled in a training program to get you familiar with the IP Parking products.
We offer the following benefits!
- Car allowance, cell phone, laptop, healthcare plan, 401K and other benefits
- Flexible schedule and ability to work from home
- Vacation and personal days
What kind of professional skills do we require?
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
- Strong mechanical, electro-mechanical, and electrical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Strong IT and networking skills
What kind of additional skills do we desire?
Previous experience in Parking Equipment, Electronics payments, or Access control is preferred.
Where are you going to work?
You will be based in the New York / New Jersey region where you will work from the IP Parking office in NYC and from home. The job includes frequent travelling to customer sites throughout the North East as well as occasional travel to other parts of the US.
Questions? Get in contact!
If you have a question about this job opening, please contact Robert de Bruine,
available on 818-303 4872 or apply via the website, www.ipparking.com/careers/vacancies/system-engineer
Want to join the winning team?
If you've scrolled so far, you're probably interested. So what are you waiting for?Apply for this job