What's in it for you?
We are redefining parking management and having fun doing it! To support our company’s culture of investing in our people, we offer employees the following perks:
- Great Base Pay
- $300 bonus for each person you refer
- Flexible Schedule- we are looking for AM, PM and Overnight shifts
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ– On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately
- Paid training
- Free company uniform
The following programs are available to help support you as a LAZ employee, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
The Spirit of the Position:
LAZ’s continued growth has created an opportunity for a talented Staff Accountant with public and/or private accounting experience to join our professional team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of monthly accounting and reporting for an assigned region comprised of 20 managed parking locations.
This position is in Massachusetts
- Monthly accounting and reporting for a portfolio of individual managed locations within an assigned region
- Perform required month-end close activities for each location, including accurate preparation and recording of all journal entries.
- Reconcile and record activity from daily cash reports, credit card activity reports, and bank statements. Complete individual location bank reconciliations using auto matching application.
- Reconcile all location Balance Sheets and related asset, liability and equity accounts. Prepare analysis and lead sheets, when appropriate.
- Compile and prepare comprehensive monthly financial report packages and submit timely to the field for review and approval.
- Meet monthly financial report submission deadlines to GM and client in line with management agreement and client expectations.
- Prepare and process funding and wiring requirements and intercompany settlements.
- Communicate and interact with regional and facility personnel working in the field.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting
- Experience and proven ability in demonstrating analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter, and effectively interface and communicate both through written and verbal means.
- Excellent computer skills, including high and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Adobe, and Outlook).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in General Accounting or Finance with application of GAAP.
- Experience with multiple location responsibilities and meeting reporting deadlines is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.Apply for this job