What's in it for you?
- Great Base Pay
- $300 bonus for each person you refer
- $200 sign-on bonus if you complete your documents within 24 hours
- Flexible Schedule- we are looking for AM, PM and Overnight shifts
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ– On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately
- Paid training
- Free company uniform
The following programs are available to help support you as a LAZ employee, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, dental, vision – 3 plan options!
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Bookkeeper supports the accounting department and operational teams in ensuring accuracy in reporting client financial information in a timely and accurate manner. The Bookkeeper reviews and approves reports and creates documentation that will allow for the efficient “flow” of information.
Principal Job Duties:
- Customer support for various locations involving monthly Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliations.
- Account maintenance and new account enrollment, utilizing a proprietary AR System.
- Greet customers and clients with a positive, enthusiastic and friendly attitude and try to assist in any way possible.
- Creating and posting Daily Revenue Reports.
- Answer incoming emails and electronic requests.
- Manage customer waiting list via online enrollment option.
- Basic administrative duties.
- Follow any directives from location manager.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have some Excel and email skills, all our reports are in Excel and major communication is via Emails with corporate account
- Excellent communication to deal customers at front office window, Intercom & help customers at exit
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Should be able to work standard business hours.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Must have flexibility as office hours can change with mall hours, as well as covering vacations.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience required.
- 1-2 years in general accounting or finance.
- Strong customer and/or client service experience.
- Property management accounting experience is preferred but not required.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.Apply for this job