What's in it for you?
- Sign-On Bonus: up to $350
- Referral Bonus: $500 for EACH person you refer
- Hiring immediately!
- Salary range: $75-85K
- Flexible Schedule
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ – On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately
- Paid training
- Free company uniform
The following programs are available to help support you, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, dental, vision – 3 plan options!
The US spends $160 Billion per year on highways. Every new car model costs at least $1 Billion to develop. Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
With the direction of the Northeast Marking Director the Director of Marketing role will focus on, but is not limited to, the following areas:
Principal Job Duties:
- execute marketing initiatives, coordinate sales, and find new business opportunities.
- Perform outreach in the form of cold calls, emails, and in person to acquire new business.
- Become the main point of contact for all things related to sales and events for specific locations.
- Complete competitive area rate surveys.
- Compose PowerPoint presentation for client meetings.
- Utilize Business Intelligence tool to find revenue enhancement opportunities.
- Utilize online platforms to increase sales and location awareness.
Marketing, Advertising & PR related:
- Oversee and attend monthly marketing meetings with field
- Follow-up with deliverables from each manager for each month.
- Complete Internal Monthly Newsletter
- Gather/organize information and material for LAZ’s monthly northeast newsletter.
- Google Ads Management
- Create and manage Google Ads campaigns.
- Regional and location specific.
- Solicit online customers from other 3rd party reservations sites to LAZgo.
- Create and maintain Marketing materials
- Create flyers and brochures for mass distribution.
- Create Businesses validations for partners.
- Email Campaign Management
- Oversee Customer Appreciation Events Coordination
- Customer Service
- Assist customers in their effort to find monthly parking throughout the region.
- Perform market research and report findings.
- Outreach and investigative research for specific locations designated by management.
- Attend networking events.
- Create comprehensive Marketing plans for new business proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years marketing experience preferred.
- Business to Business marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent, Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and have multiple assignments with various deadlines.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.Apply for this job