Location: Woodland Hills, Ca
Shift: Full-time (4pm-12:30am)
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we are the experts!
The following programs are available to help support you, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, dental, vision – 3 plan options!
The Valet Supervisor oversees the facilities while greeting and creating a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients.
Principal Job Duties:
- Ensures staff adheres to rules of conduct, policies, and procedures.
- Supervises, mentors, and trains staff on day-to-day activities.
- Assists in establishing performance standards, recommending, and implementing changes to procedures when necessary.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist customers at designated location and over intercom system, in lobbies, lanes, and in the parking office.
- Responsible for running any reports related to daily revenue, credit cards, garage data or other reports requested by management.
- Assists with periodic training as needed.
- Resolves customer service issues or questions as needed.
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Accept monthly and debit payments and process credit cards.
- Other related duties as assigned by control room staff.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged situations.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 35 pounds.
- Ability to work in elements: heat, wind, snow, rain…etc.
- Ability to apply pressure to an object with the fingers and palm frequently.
- Ability to perform all functions that require repetitive motions using hands, wrist, arms, knees and/or legs.
- Ability to sit in a designated podium for extended periods of time, on occasions stand and walk to troubleshoot machines to resolve customer service issues by cashier booth located approximately 15ft-80ft (one way depending on Airport Lot) as needed and requested by control room.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
- Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Exempt LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-VerifyApply for this job