Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say, “parking is our industry, but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Office Assistant provides administrative support to the management team. The Office Assistant greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our employees, customers and clients by proving excellent service, entering data, and helping to resolve inquiries, complaints, etc. in a positive manner.
Principal Job Duties:
- Answer telephone calls promptly and provide excellent customer service for hospital employees.
- Enter all data in a timely manner.
- Occasionally work the front window processing parking applications and taking payments.
- Ensure that the office is attended and phones are answered at all times during office hours.
- Receives, distributes, and organizes incoming and outgoing correspondence and files.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years in an administrative support role is required.
- Data entry experience is required.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Excellent phone, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.Apply for this job