- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Shifts: Full Time. Hours of operation - Mon-Fri, 7:00am – 3:30pm
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Analyst will work full time supporting the client and is responsible for various analytical tasks in connection with Services, Scope of Work and tasks performed under the San Francisco Coin and Data Collections project.
The Analyst will report directly to a Project Manager and will also work with local LAZ project and support staff to address all needs of the client. This position will interact regularly with SFMTA Analysts and Project Leads, as well as SFMTA Meter Repair Shop personnel. This position will utilize multiple web-based meter management systems to accomplish assigned tasks.
The Analyst shall provide, at minimum, the following duties:
- An analysis of meter transaction variances
- Conduct daily coin reconciliation
- Analyze collection schedule effectiveness
- Perform monitoring of various collection KPIs.
- Analyst position shall be responsible for providing monthly revenue and reconciliation reporting utilizing a BI tool (e.g., Power BI, OBIEE) and
- Attend regular and additional meetings with SFMTA as scheduled
- Perform other analytical duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 4 years relevant analytical or similar job experience
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (Microsoft Power BI, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Analysis and Dashboards)
- Familiar with using web-based management systems and solutions
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools
- Familiar with the geography and street scape of San Francsico preferred
- Ability to understand parking meter behaviors and compare with collected data
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- The ability to write reports
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-VerifyApply for this job