Position: Supervisor - Parking Operations
Schedule: Full-Time Second Shift
The Spirit of the Position:
The Operations Supervisor oversees the facilities on off-shift times while greeting and creating a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients. This position responds to all locations that have a need for supervision.
Principal Job Duties:
- Ensures staff adheres to rules of conduct, policies and procedures.
- Supervises, mentors, and trains staff on day-to-day activities.
- Assists in establishing performance standards, recommending, and implementing changes to procedures when necessary.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist customers over intercom system, in lobbies, lanes, and in the parking office.
- Responsible for running any reports related to daily revenue, credit cards, garage data or other reports requested by management
- Assists with periodic training as needed.
- Assists with creation of weekly garage schedule.
- Resolves customer service issues or questions as needed.
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Accept monthly and debit payments and process credit cards.
- Basic computer skills in the parking revenue control system (add/delete accounts, key in required information from monthly applications).
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking industry experience is required.
- Valid driver's license is required
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
- Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.Apply for this job