To provide a reactive repair and maintenance service to customer sites
- To provide a responsive emergency repair service
- To respond to service calls allocated by the Metric Group call centre
- To provide support outside normal working hours occasional at short notice.
- Individual responsibility for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Perform preventative maintenance as defined by the Contract Manager in the most economical manner
- Ensure that each service report sheet and any associated paperwork is satisfactorily completed and posted to Head
- Office at the end of each working day
- Individual responsibility for ensuring stock levels are adequately maintained
- Advise Service Support Manager of any problem that could compromise Metric Group Limited’s commitment to Customer satisfaction
- Individual responsibility for the security of Customer machine keys used in the course of any work undertaken
- Responsibility for maintenance and presentation of assigned company vehicle
- Promoting a positive image to Customers
- Be prepared to wear a Company uniform (General dress code smart casual)
- Other service related duties as required by your Manager Person Spec
- Willing to work out-of-doors, in all weathers.
- Numerate and literate, with good written and spoken English.
- Understanding and ability to work to tight deadlines and set procedures.
- Methodical approach to technical work, with sound attention to detail.
- Team player, able to interact with colleagues, managers and customers at all levels.
- Level-headed, able to handle members of the public.
- Checkable past work record.
- UK Driving License
- Qualification and/or experience in the repair of electronic/electro-mechanic equipment.
- Worked in a field environment previously
Health & Safety Statement
- Under the Health & Safety at Work Act, each individual has a legal responsibility for their own welfare and for the health and safety of others. Any queries you may have relating to health & safety matters should be raised in the first instance with your supervisor, your manager or a member of Human Resources Department.
Equal Opportunities Statement
- Metric Group Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and will promote regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, religion, beliefs, colour, race, nationality, gender reassignment, ethnic or national origin.
- Our aim is to ensure that no job application or employee received less favourable treatment or is disadvantaged by employment conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.