As a Customer Success Manager at Nedap Healthcare, you are the driving force in optimizing our customer relationships and customer satisfaction. The goal is to achieve proud and satisfied customers on a larger scale. The focus is on developing best practices (such as smart workflows), using automation to identify opportunities and risks. The customer group you will be responsible for is in the middle segment and contact with them will mainly be digital. You will have the freedom to approach these customers in a scalable manner to help them achieve more success with our solutions. You will make an active contribution to further professionalizing this new approach!
You work closely with account managers to apply in-depth knowledge of our services and solutions to help customers further. But you also have a lot of contact with colleagues from other departments. You form the bridge between customers and the various expertise within Nedap Healthcare!
We need you for that
- Developing and implementing effective and scalable customer contact strategies for a large customer group;
- Data analysis of our customer group and their use of our solutions to identify and categorize customers (such as healthy customer groups and promising customer groups);
- Pursuing and taking up opportunities and risks;
- Contributing to the development and smartening of our customer process and translating this into best practices in the Customer Success tooling;
- Further developing the team in terms of customer approach based on experience in the mid-market.
You will become part of the Account Management team. This team consists of people who have extensive knowledge of our solutions, the care processes of our customers in specific market segments (elderly care, disability care, mental health care) and the Dutch healthcare system. Our solutions are aimed at providing the right information at the right time, allowing the user to make the best decision for themselves. The team's ambition is to have proud customers who work fully and independently with our solutions and want to continue using these solutions.
You will work in an energetic working environment that inspires, with access to all the resources you need to do your work optimally. You will be given the opportunity to organize your own working days and we will also offer you excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
What you can count on in the role of Customer Success Manager
- A salary between €3468 and €4783 per month (Scale 7 or 8) based on 38 hours;
- You receive a thirteenth month, participate in profit sharing, which you can also use to obtain certificates for Nedap shares and we offer an attractive pension scheme.
- You determine the work-life balance that suits you. We do not register working hours, days off and holidays. We trust that you will take your own responsibility in this.
- Our people are the basis for our success. That is why we are happy to invest in your development. We do not have a fixed development budget. In addition to following our extensive introductory program, you will embark on a personal development process in which we will look together with you at your potential and how we can develop it further.
Required experiences and skills
At Nedap we attach great importance to entrepreneurship, self-reliance and taking personal responsibility. You are therefore someone who naturally moves easily between diverse groups of people. You enjoy taking the lead and are constantly looking for ways to organize your work smarter and more efficiently. You are also commercially driven; you have a keen insight into creating business opportunities and strengthening our customer relationships and you deliver on your commitments.
You also recognize yourself in the points below
- At least a completed HBO education;
- At least 3 years of work experience with customer conversations (B2B environment is an advantage);
- Experience with thinking in terms of processes and making customer service more efficient;
- You quickly master digital tools and new systems;
- Not the knowledge, but your affinity with our solutions, services and industry is the key to success in this role!
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job