Working together for better care. At Nedap Healthcare we develop technology that makes the life of working healthcare professionals easier, better and more fun. Together we ensure that our customers focus on what they prefer to do: taking good care of the people who need them.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you are in daily contact with the application managers at healthcare organizations that are Nedap customers. The focus of our team is solving complex, technical issues about the operation of our web and mobile applications, in which care and file management, administration and finance and planning and connections are central.
You are the link between customers and developers at Nedap, it is not your average support job!
We need you for that
- Answering and analyzing questions from application managers via tickets and telephone;
- Translation of technical problems from development into an understandable solution for the customer;
- Discussing problems within Nedap, whereby you monitor the urgency of the problem. As a Technical Support Specialist, you are responsible for implementing the final solution.
- Providing points of improvement to development teams or contributing ideas to new developments of our applications.
You will become part of the (currently twenty-person) Support team. You are responsible for providing the best possible service from Nedap Healthcare. The team is divided into three specialization groups: Administration, Planning & Data Linking and Care.
Our international character and the mix of people and cultures make Nedap unique. We put people first in everything we do. We create technology that helps people be happier and more successful in their work. We call this "technology for life". We work from our head office, Nedap Campus in Groenlo, and from 11 locations around the world.
You will work in an energetic working environment that inspires, with access to all the resources you need to do your work optimally. You are given the opportunity to organize your own working days and we also offer you excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
What you can count on in the role of Technical Support Specialist
- You will be classified in scale 6 of our Nedap collective labor agreement (€ 3,268 to € 3,866 per month based on 38 hours);
- You receive a thirteenth month, participate in profit sharing, which you can also use to obtain certificates for Nedap shares and we offer an attractive pension scheme.
- Our people are the basis for our success. That is why we are happy to invest in your development. We do not have a fixed development budget. In addition to following our extensive introductory program, you will embark on a personal development process in which we will look together with you at your potential and how we can develop it further.
Required experiences and skills
We are looking for a new colleague who is adept at handling complex, technical challenges and proactively contributes to improving our working methods. This requires self-confidence, assertiveness, and a willingness to speak your mind. You not only know how to ask the right questions, but also how to listen attentively. Your strong technical and analytical skills are essential, which enable you to quickly understand problems and come up with effective solutions. You enjoy working both independently and in a team.
You also recognize yourself in the points below
- You have at least a completed HBO education;
- You can make yourself understood in Dutch and English;
- You have an affinity with technical issues.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job