NMI is seeking a detail-oriented and experienced AP Analyst to join our finance team. As an AP Analyst, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of our Accounts Payable processes. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial analysis, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be fully remote and will report to the Accounting Manager.
- Lead our Monthly AP invoicing process including reviewing and processing a high volume of invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Verify the completeness and accuracy of invoices, ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Own Vendor Management including effectively communicating with vendors regarding invoice discrepancies, payment inquiries, and other related matters as well as management of our vendor master file.
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies in order to ensure timely follow ups and payments.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure accurate coding and allocation of expenses.
- Ensure compliance with payment terms and negotiate favorable terms when necessary.
- Generate regular reports on Accounts Payable activities, highlighting key metrics and trends.
- Stay updated on relevant financial regulations and compliance requirements.
- Implement and enforce company policies related to Accounts Payable.
- Support AP automation project within Netsuite (Fast Four).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Prior experience as an AP Analyst.
- Proficiency in Netsuite and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working hours: Please note that for this role you will be required to work US working hours.
- Annual salary of up to R315,000, dependent on experience.
- 45-hour work week
- Standard South African Leave policy.
- South African Public Holiday Schedule Observed.