We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Sales Director to join our Unattended specialist North American sales team as our most senior new business sales lead. NMI is a leading Payment Gateway; our teams span across the globe and have deep expertise across unattended, in-store, mobile, online and self-service payments and have in-depth knowledge of EMV and payments in general. This role will focus on building new business sales and partnerships in Unattended sectors (parking, vending, transportation, EV charging, tolls etc). The role focuses on sales execution through partnerships and channel by working with ISV’s, VAR’s, Manufacturers, Operators, Distributors and Acquirers across the United States.
The successful candidate will cover the whole of the United States and therefore travel will be expected to allow you to visit prospective clients from time to time.
Essential skills & experience
- You must be a highly motivated & hungry sales professional, driven by personal & customer success
- You must have a minimum of 5 years card present payment sales experience (preferably at a payment gateway) and experience of negotiating partner/channel contracts with other players in the sector
- You must be able to, and be experienced in, building a new business sales pipeline
- You must have a consultative sales technique with the ability to close new business
- You should bring and support a culture of positivity, accountability and sharing in success with other teammates and colleagues.
Preferred skills & experience
- Ideally you would have sales experience in the unattended card present sector in verticals such as parking, vending and transportation
- A remote first culture!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Personal growth and advancement opportunities
- Vacation & sick time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Company volunteer days
- Bonusly reward scheme
What we do!
NMI enables our partners with choice, and challenges the one-size-fits-all approach to payments. You've probably used NMI in the last 24 hours without even realizing it. We’re the platform that powers success for innovative tech created by SMBs, entrepreneurs and fintech startups. We’re creative problem solvers who help visionaries smash through boundaries and think beyond what’s possible so they can think about what’s next. But we’re not just built for the tech savvy. We democratize the latest payments technology so that everyone can realize the benefits of easy payments across the full spectrum of commerce. We’re all about enabling more payments in more ways and more places.
We believe that having a diverse group of employees strengthens both our work and our workplace. We’re focused on making NMI more diverse and welcoming with initiatives like having a dedicated Diversity, Equity & Inclusion action group, diversity goals for hiring, anonymized resume screening, affinity groups such as our Women's network and LGBTQ+ Network, open forums for discussions on diversity and social justice, and measuring inclusion and belonging as part of our regular employee engagement surveys.
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that all offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.
Please be aware that NMI does not operate a license for the sponsorship of those who are not already eligible to work within the US. Unfortunately, therefore we cannot process any application from individuals unable to provide documentary evidence of their eligibility to commence work in the US.Apply for this job