NMI seeks a self-motivated and creative individual to join our Cape Town team as an Instructional Designer. This vital role focuses on creating and developing innovative training materials, contributing to sales enablement projects, and playing a pivotal role in our continuous growth.
In this position, you will create engaging and effective instructional materials tailored to our diverse sales teams and partners. This role demands creativity, technical expertise, and a focus on producing content for different regions and audience levels.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement and Partner Training Managers to align content with training strategies.
- Develop instructional materials for various learning paths for internal and external audiences.
- Specialize in content creation for NMI business units.
- Regularly update materials based on market trends, product developments, and feedback.
- Utilize diverse formats for content delivery, catering to varied learning preferences.
- Develop and adapt content to meet the unique requirements of our sales staff in different locations for the diverse range of products they sell and to support our support team's needs.
- Attendance within the Cape Town office for US Working Hours is required for this role. Office location: Cape Town V&A.
4pm - 1am (SAST) March to November
3pm - 12am (SAST) November to March
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in instructional design tools and Google Suite.
- Experience with Seismic, Lessonly, or similar platforms.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to simplify complex topics.
- Creative, analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Positive, 'can do' attitude.
- Organized and able to work without close supervision.
- Curiosity and attention to detail.
- Annual salary of R300,000 - R345,000, dependent on experience.
- 45-hour work week
- Standard South African Leave policy.
- South African Public Holiday Schedule Observed.