NMI is looking for a Sales Engineer! This role serves as a key contributor during the pre-sales and partner growth phases, exceeding customer expectations and contributing to a dynamic, successful, and rapidly growing fintech company. If you excel in solutioning within a consultative sales environment and are motivated by enabling the success of partners and colleagues you support, this role is for you!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Serve as a primary technical subject matter expert within the sales department during both pre and post sales phases
- Enable partners to efficiently realize the value of solutions, maximizing engagement, while ensuring speed to revenue and providing a fantastic partner experience
- Possess technical and solutioning aptitude to quickly become an expert regarding NMI partner and merchant portals, and NMI payment solutions
- Advise and enable sales, onboarding team and account manager teams as they guide partners through sales, onboarding and adoption phases
- Effectively deliver engaging discovery discussions and product demos to qualify sales opportunities, increase partner knowledge of solutions and cultivate partner adoption of products
- Collaborate with sales, product and marketing teams to provide feedback on needs for product enhancements and partner enablement resources
- Remain current and knowledgeable on all products, software and services
- Maintains accurate and timely records for efficient reporting of sales and account management activities via written, oral and Salesforce.com, as required
- Experience within the payments industry is strongly preferred but not required
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce, Google Suite, project management software
- 3-5 years technical sales experience preferred, with strong direct customer contact
- Degree in a technically related field preferred
- Pay industry background is highly desirable
- A remote first culture!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Personal growth and advancement opportunities
- Vacation & sick time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Company volunteer days
Do you feel like you have a slightly out of the ordinary career path or history? We are open to all walks of life and very willing to hear your story. Please don’t feel like this should be a barrier to securing a great career at NMI! We appreciate success can come in all shapes and sizes. Fill in the ‘Additional Info’ box on our application to tell us more about your path.
What we do!
NMI enables our partners with choice, and challenges the one-size-fits-all approach to payments. You've probably used NMI in the last 24 hours without even realizing it. We’re the platform that powers success for innovative tech created by SMBs, entrepreneurs and fintech startups. We’re creative problem solvers who help visionaries smash through boundaries and think beyond what’s possible so they can think about what’s next. But we’re not just built for the tech savvy. We democratize the latest payments technology so that everyone can realize the benefits of easy payments across the full spectrum of commerce. We’re all about enabling more payments in more ways and more places.
We believe that having a diverse group of employees strengthens both our work and our workplace. We’re focused on making NMI more diverse and welcoming with initiatives like having a dedicated Diversity, Equity & Inclusion action group, diversity goals for hiring, anonymized resume screening, affinity groups such as our Women's network and LGBTQ+ Network, open forums for discussions on diversity and social justice, and measuring inclusion and belonging as part of our regular employee engagement surveys.
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that all offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.
Please be aware that NMI does not operate a license for the sponsorship of those who are not already eligible to work within the US. Unfortunately, therefore we cannot process any application from individuals unable to provide documentary evidence of their eligibility to commence work in the US.Apply for this job