The OSP Holding group, through its Orbility brand, is a leader in the design of automated parking management systems. Its subsidiaries are located in France, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Spain, and its products are present in more than 30 countries around the world. An expanding company, with evolving technological solutions, customer satisfaction and a culture of results are at the heart of its activities.
Orbility draws on decades of expertise in the field of parking management systems. Its aim is to become a key player in urban mobility in France and internationally.
Under the responsibility of the After-Sales Service Director, your main mission will consist of
Develop the turnover of the Services activity with our customer portfolio. Your central role within our development strategy will be to establish and maintain privileged relationships with our customers, to ensure their satisfaction while achieving our ambitious sales objectives.
- Analyze our existing customer base to detect opportunities
- Travel across France to meet our clients and transform these opportunities
- Enrich our understanding of the needs of the market, our customers and prospects
- Launch campaigns with defined offers and targets
- Identify new sources of turnover within Customer Service
- Develop, relaunch and close compelling sales proposals.
- Find innovative solutions to our clients' operational challenges.
- Guarantee quality responses to requests
- Ensure smooth communication of internal sales information.
- Maintain tracking files and KPIs for optimal efficiency
- Participation in finalizing catalog offers with the product team
- You have at least 2 years of successful experience as a traveling technical salesperson / sales engineer / business developer
- You master sales and negotiation techniques
- Appetite for digital
- Ideally, you hold a Professional License in Commerce, Technical-Commercial specialization / Master of Commerce
- Your English is a plus for interacting with your international colleagues
- You are positive, tenacious, proactive
- You have a driving license
Your contractual elements and benefits
- Location: Headquarters in Gennevilliers (92) RER C Les Grésillions
- Business travel to be planned throughout France, roaming position
- Salary: negotiable depending on profile
- Type of contract: CDI
- Other benefits: Restaurant ticket card €10 per day, 1 day of teleworking per week after training, profit-sharing and participation, 50% of public transport costs, CSE and leisure benefits, parking, time savings account, company car, etc
Please note: this job description is translated from French.Apply for this job