Entrepreneurial, Ownership, Ambitious, Result-Orientated
To realize our ambitions and to manage our growth, we are seeking an energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic colleague with guts who is not just hungry for success, but absolutely lives and breathes the art of sales.
If you are the kind of person who thrives on the thrill of closing deals, relishes the challenge of turning prospects into loyal customers, and finds satisfaction in ensuring their happiness, then you are the one we are looking for. You’ll be joining a passionate international team of professionals who share the same energy, commitment and dedication to achieve excellence.
If we are the right match, we encourage and trigger you to step up and become in due time our Sales Director!
At Parking Network, we are passionate about connecting professionals in the parking industry worldwide.
Since 1996 we have led the way in bringing together parking professionals. The pioneering source of information for parking experts worldwide, we are committed to delivering the latest industry developments right to your fingertips.
Our platform is updated daily with the latest news, jobs, tenders, upcoming events, resources, and content from our members.
As we have grown, Parking Network has become the ultimate go-to resource for parking information, and we proudly host our own group events, webinars, and exclusives networking events. Recognized and supported by major associations such as IPMI, we’ve also become the preferred marketing platform for leading companies in the parking industry worldwide.
Your tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales Enthusiasm: Dive headfirst into the world of sales with a die-hard attitude, a competitive spirit and an unwavering passion for the game. Conducting outbound (cold & hot) calls to engage prospects and new customers worldwide. Please note that outbound calling is a large part of your tasks so, having a passion for it is a must, and good conversations should be a source of energy. Visiting exhibitions and conferences worldwide to actively approach prospects face to face and meet up with existing customers.
- Sales Strategy: Collaborate with the team to refine and execute effective sales strategies. Your insights and creativity will be crucial in driving our growth.
- Result-Oriented: Set ambitious targets and work relentlessly to achieve and exceed them. Drive and determination will be your source for success.
- Customer Engagement: Interact with prospects and customers on a daily basis, building strong relationships and understanding their needs to offer tailored solutions. Following up with renewals and encouraging upsells & cross-sells.
- Customer Satisfaction: Take ownership of customer happiness and work relentlessly to exceed their expectations. Your aim is to leave every customer not just satisfied, but truly impressed.
- Problem-Solving Mindset: Approach challenges as opportunities to shine. Use your analytical skills to identify possible pain points and provide effective solutions to make a difference.
- Industry Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of our industry, products and services. Your expertise will be the foundation of persuasive pitches and insightful customer conversations.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated with industry trends, competitive landscape, and sales techniques to continuously refine your skills and approaches.
- Ambassador: Acting as a brand ambassador and upholding our company’s reputation.
Profile knowledge and skills:
- Seniority in all aspects of sales and account management and a proven track record.
- Experience in selling exclusive marketing & business development services or comparable solutions.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written; additional languages are considered a great plus.
- Excellent and strong communication skills, allowing you to engage effectively with a diverse clientele.
- Determination and assertiveness to achieve sales targets.
- Passion for commercial success and a result-oriented mindset.
- Resilience and ability to handle objections and resistance gracefully. Turn setbacks into stepping stones.
- Ability to work as self-directed individual as well as in a team-based environment.
- A work hard, play hard mentality with a touch of authenticity and decisiveness.
- Adaptability and willingness to embrace change and new challenges.
- A commitment to keeping your word.
- Eagerness to make your (and our) day-to-day as fun as possible.
- The right to work in the Netherlands (no sponsorship will be offered for this position).
What we offer:
- Fulltime employment in a dynamic international team.
- Thorough training and excellent guidance.
- Ability to travel worldwide occasionally.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Very interesting commission structure.
- Please note that we do not offer a hybrid working opportunity since we like to experience the sales spirit in our modern office in the center of Maastricht in person.
- Of course, Friday afternoon gatherings and occasional superb diners and team outings.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
If you’re ready to take on this role with boundless energy and an unyielding commitment to success, please submit your up-to-date CV along with a cover letter, in English, highlighting your passion for sales, relevant experience and why you are the perfect match. Please send your documents to Jorrit Weerman (CEO Parking Network): firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking Network is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please ensure you have a valid permit to work in the Netherlands since we will not be offering any visa sponsorship for this role.
Parking Network B.V.
Avenue Ceramique 251
6221 KX Maastricht
The NetherlandsApply for this job