To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
Overview of the Role
ParkMobile is positioning itself to be a leader in the event parking world. Our focus is to enhance the operational and guest experience through our platform enabling a smoother arrival process and creating happier guests for our venue partners. The venue BD role is paramount to the success of the ParkMobile event business. The venue BD role is specific for someone with good communication skills, ability to solve problems, and ability to work well with others. The person that is the best fit for this role should be able to demonstrate all the ParkMobile core values. Those values are:
- A Healthy Obsession with the Customer Experience
- Act with Integrity
- Sweat the Small Stuff
- Play Well with Others
- Rise and Fall Together
- Support our People. Support our Community
What You'll Do
- Ensure inventory is active and maximized for every event occurring at ParkMobile venues. This includes scouting additional locations that can provide applicable event parking.
- Audit events in the ParkMobile back-office tool to ensure they are active and up to date.
- Work with ParkMobile marketing team to ensure all marketing deliverables are in place at new and existing venues. These may include web and app placement. general email campaigns, in-app communications, and targeted event messaging.
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager for venues to maximize impact of new opportunities for ParkMobile and the client.
- Work with the Regional Sales Team and Account Management Team to identify existing client locations that can provide event inventory.
- Research the latest in the venue industry to look for new opportunities.
- Attend industry tradeshows and conferences to enhance knowledge of the venue business and grow relationships.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job