To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
ParkMobile is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and successful National Sales Manager to join our growing team! This role is responsible for developing and growing new and existing operator accounts. The National Sales Manager (“NSM”) is also responsible for coordinating new product introductions into their account and prospect base. This role will report to the VP of Sales but work closely with other departments including Account Management, Implementation, Marketing, and Product Management.
What You'll Do
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with national operator accounts.
- Facilitate monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings to solicit feedback to ensure ParkMobile is serving the every-change needs of our national operator accounts.
- Meet regularly with national operators accounts to present our product features and functionality. Responsible for the proactive promotion of all products offered by the company.
- Act as the liaison between named accounts and internal teams ensuring clients’ needs are met
- Create and maintain annual account strategy plans and oversee national account sales targets for the regional sales team.
- Use customer relationship management tools daily to plan meetings, record activity, and develop a list of prospects.
- Prospecting new customers through networking, referrals and cold calls
- Participate and coordinate drafting of operator request for proposals or bids in collaboration with the other departments
- Participate in all business development activities (trade shows, conferences, on-site travel to regions and markets, etc.).
- All other duties as deemed appropriate
Who You Are
- 5+ years of technology solutions sales experience
- Experience selling smart city technologies
- At least 5 years of parking industry experience, preferred
- Successful track record of exceeding annual quota
- Experience working with private parking operators
- Willingness to travel 50%+ depending on Covid-19
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Slack, Zoom, Google Hangout, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SalesForce
- Highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic relationship seller
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job