To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
What You’ll Do
EasyPark Group is a global market leader and with no end in sight, we are now looking for a Public Relations Manager for the North American market who will take us and our ParkMobile brand to the next level.
As our PR Manager in the US you are behind all earned external communications for EasyPark Group and ParkMobile in North America. The role is both strategic and operational. You will play a key role in strengthening and protecting our brands through proactive and reactive PR activities, as well as developing and producing content.
As part of the Group Communications Team, you will report to the Chief Communications Officer based in Stockholm, Sweden, and together we will set the strategy and execute all external communications for ParkMobile and EasyPark Group in North America. You will work intensely with many different parts of the organization, such as the local and global Sales and Distribution teams, Marketing, as well as our local and international PR agencies.
- Developing and implementing a PR plan for North America, supporting EasyPark Group’s growth targets such as consumer acquisition, brand awareness and smart city ambitions.
- Press contact for ParkMobile and EasyPark Group in North America and hence monitor and manage all local media inquiries
- Manage our local PR agency
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers and PR agencies in other markets to share best practices in line with the global PR strategy
- Leading and maintaining local PR initiatives and set up and run agency briefings and processes
- Developing content, storylines and written materials such as press releases, media briefings, pitches, and presentations
- Supporting our local spokespersons with external communications such as messaging, Q&A’s, presentations etc.
- Cultivating, enhancing, and supporting meaningful relationships with targeted high-level and external agencies, the media and key influencers e.g. political and partners
- Manage, drive, and continuously develop PR and external communications via relevant channels (e.g. through press releases, interviews etc)
- Through external communications contribute to EasyPark Group’s pride in their employment and the company they are working for
Who You Are
You are a passionate and highly engaged person who manages to influence and create strong relationships with your colleagues. It comes natural for you to partner and connect with a range of different stakeholders, since you are curious, open and stay close to where it is happening. You love to be creative and to develop relevant and compelling messages and stories, and have exceptional ability to package and present information. On top of that you are a doer who is proactive, result oriented and not afraid to test and learn from mistakes. You take a lot of pride in delivering high qualitative output with strong attention to details. You have a curiosity for analytics and insights and understand the value of establishing KPIs and reporting for PR.
The fact that this is a new role in a growth company intrigues you since it means that you will have the chance to create something new with your proactive, well-organised approach and can-do-attitude. You are used to taking on a lot of responsibility and enjoy working independently as part of a small team. You don’t leave things to chance, instead you take ownership for the communications agenda, working persistently to bring people onboard.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- 5-7 years’ experience within the field of external communication where you have worked with market PR, corporate PR, and crisis communications
- A passion for fast-paced organizations
- Experience from public/governmental affairs and lobbying is a plus
- A background from having worked in a modern and digital environment
- Excellent content producing skills – able to write in an engaging way adapted to target groups and channels
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- Experience of photo and/or video production is a plus
A few words from the manager:
In this role, in one of our most important markets, you will be given a clear mandate and accountability to reach the goals we’ve set out together for the North American region. You will work independently, but always have myself and colleagues in the US and across the globe to consult and support you. Having fun at work remains a top priority, while we devotely deliver essential, high-quality results for the company.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job