Overview of the Role:
We are looking for a Sales Support Associate to join growing ParkMobile sales team on our mission to make cities more livable. This position will work closely with sales management and the sales team. The Sales Support Associate will assist in presentation preparation, collateral coordination, meeting preparation, and act as a liaison with the marketing department.
What You'll Do:
- Create, edit, and update presentation material for sales management.
- Coordinate, and maintain sales collateral for the sales team’s use.
- Work closely with the marketing department to ensure all sales materials are up-to-date and accurate.
- Assist the sales team with meeting preparation.
- Help coordinate sales onsite meetings and sales summits.
- Maintain our sales process documents and update on a regular basis.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus.
- 1-3 years of sales support experience
- Excellent Google Slides and PowerPoint experience
- Experience maintaining internal process documents
- Familiar with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pays close attention to detail.
- A team player able to work effectively with a range of personalities across different departments.
- Multi-tasker with excellent project management skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events