To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
Overview of the Role
ParkMobile is looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead design for our Reservations team. This team’s mission is to provide consumers with an easy, compelling way to discover events and reserve parking.
While the team’s priority is our consumer experience, you will shape our consumer-facing products and our backend platform that gives businesses control over their reserved parking availability and rates. This is an exciting opportunity to directly impact ParkMobile’s business across our two-sided marketplace!
What You’ll Do
- Have ownership and subject matter expertise of your product area, driving solutions as part of the Reservations team leadership (alongside a product manager and engineering lead) while collaborating with your team of engineers to rapidly iterate, test, and progress towards your goals
- Be an integral member of a growing Product Design team, working on innovative new features while building upon the existing experiences that our users love
- Use your research, UX, UI and product skills to craft exciting, valuable and accessible experiences on iOS, Android and web apps that are based in current best-practices and evidence-guided decisions
- Gain a deep understanding of how business requirements, technical constraints, and user needs intersect. Use this knowledge to advocate for the best interest of the users
- Foster a supportive, motivated work environment built on inclusivity, growth mindset, and business impact
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience working on two-sided marketplace product ecosystems and can showcase success in shipping multiple high impact solutions
- Curious about mobility and the future of livable cities
- Advanced abilities in product discovery, research practices, and design execution
- Demonstrated experience working in agile as part of a squad/pod/small empowered team
- Enjoy collaborating and working transparently to design solutions based on findings from research, experimentation and feedback from your team, manager and other stakeholders
- You consider the wider user experience in your work and know how to gain a strong understanding of the vision and key measures of success for your projects
- A master of Figma and other design, interaction, and prototyping tools
- Has shaped your team's roadmap and goals by providing input from a user's perspective and ensured they're pursuing achievable, measurable and impactful goals
- Can plan and manage workflow with little guidance from managers
- Facilitated or led meetings, workshops, research efforts, and design critiques
- Mentored designers and/or other peers across the organization
- Champion for diversity, inclusion, and belonging
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Environment
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job