To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency.
At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play in the heart of midtown Atlanta. We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 25 million people.
What You’ll Do
We are currently seeking a talented individual for the role of Strategy Manager who will be a part of the Distribution Business Development team. You will help us take the next leap in EasyPark’s service offering, setting the company even further apart from the competition and delivering value that the industry has never seen before. This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with a start-up-like atmosphere, relentless focus on data-driven decisions, scalability, and the creation of excellent value for our partners and customers. In addition, you will be at the forefront of new technology platforms and learn from and partner directly with commercial and product leaders to ensure the EasyPark expansion across all markets.
You Will Contribute and Make An Impact Through
- Commercial and market fit: Supporting our product and sales team to ensure that our prominent products are fit to scale and meet the expectations of an ever-changing market.
- Project Management: Leading high-impact, cross-functional and cross-market initiatives, e.g., Market transformation and operating model improvements.
- Supporting market leadership: Collaborating closely with Country Directors and supporting them in the yearly & quarterly OGSP (objectives, goals, strategies & plans).
- Continuous improvement: Contributing to thought leadership, setting a high bar for excellence, finding opportunities for improving on the status quo, and facilitating knowledge transfer of best practices across markets.
- Conducting strategic and financial analysis and developing recommendations for the Management Team and Board.
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
We believe you are a self-starter that has the desire to be part of a team dedicated to making a global footprint. As a person, you are eager to learn and improve and have the ability to individually drive change and improvement initiatives, while also being a true collaborator and having a great aptitude for teamwork. Communication comes naturally to you and you do it seamlessly, spoken and written, in both a tech and a business environment. Hence, we also believe you have great interpersonal skills and a deep understanding of stakeholder management. You have a curious drive towards data and you can manage multiple tasks at the same time with a clear structure and at a fast pace.
- We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- MSc degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or another field that is data-driven and problem-solving with a strong touch of entrepreneurship
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Management Consulting or a similar in-house experience in Strategy/ Market Development/ Business Analysis roles.
- International exposure and experience in IT or digital strategy would be a plus.
- Fluency in English is a requirement and more languages are meriting.
- We prefer the role to be based in Atlanta. You will be working with teams based in Atlanta, Stockholm, Sweden or Copenhagen, and Denmark!
What You’ll Enjoy About Joining Our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job