Business Development - EV Charging Europe (Remote, UK)
Parkopedia is the world’s leading connected car services provider used by millions of drivers and organisations such as Apple, Here, TomTom and 20 automotive brands ranging from Audi to Volkswagen. Parkopedia has the mission of providing the best in-car data and transaction services to make mobility ecological, efficient and convenient.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to lead European Business Development and Partnership Management for our EV product which includes EV search, payment and navigation. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing business and to significantly improve the charging experience for EV drivers around the world.
We are a global team and will consider remote candidates based in the UK or the EU.
- Source EV data and payment integration partners for Parkopedia’s EV products in Europe
- Manage partnerships with Europe based global partners
- Further strengthen Parkopedia's position as the EV industry’s trusted partner for automotive solutions
- Liaise between EV industry partners and internal product teams
- Work with Parkopedia’s global automotive sales team on EV product sales
You will have:
- In-depth understanding of the EV industry in Europe, ideally on a global scale
- Knowledge of and hunger to learn more about future EV trends and market developments, for example Plug & Charge
- Existing "rolodex" of contacts at the leading CPOs, EMSPs and other EV industry players
- Excellent rapport and experience in closing deals with companies across the EV industry
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- "Can do" mentality and strong entrepreneurial motivation
- Ideally, you drive and EV and understand driver issues from a first-hand perspective.
Parkopedia is committed to building a great work environment. Here are a few of the benefits that we offer:
- Unlimited annual leave - yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
- Flexible working hours
- Cash bonus
- Training allowance
- Annual company retreat
- Time off for volunteering
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.Apply for this job