Parkopedia is the world’s leading connected car services provider used by millions of drivers and organisations such as Apple, Here, TomTom and 20 automotive brands ranging from Audi to Volkswagen. Parkopedia has the mission of providing the best in-car data and transaction services to make mobility ecological, efficient and convenient.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to support Parkopedia’s B2C customers, and B2B clients.
We are part of a global team with this role based in the Chisinau, Moldova office.
- Reply to incoming customer emails and oversee the resolution of customer complaints and escalated issues, ensuring timely solutions.
- Resolve booking-related queries by liaising with users and partners
- Escalate queries to appropriate Data teams or Partners
- Handle booking transactions
- Resolve arising booking/transaction issues that may damage our brand (e.g. Disputes, fraud charges, etc.)
- Inform relevant departments of any tech/booking-related issues
- Update the key performance indicators (KPIs) for the customer service team.
- Analyse customer feedback to identify opportunities for enhancing customer experience and satisfaction.
- Support Parkopedia's B2B clients with 1st line support triage.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues by guiding customers through step-by-step processes, identifying software/hardware problems, and offering effective solutions.
- Collaborate with higher-level technical support teams to escalate complex issues that require further investigation, ensuring timely resolution for customers.
- Act as the voice of the customer by relaying feedback, concerns, and trends to relevant departments, contributing to ongoing product improvements.
You will have
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer service role, preferably in a B2C/B2B environment.
- Strong interest and aptitude for technology, with the ability to understand and troubleshoot technical issues related to software, hardware, and IT environments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to address customer concerns effectively.
- Understanding of customer service best practices and tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, focused on customer-centric solutions.
- Knowledge of data driven technologies, APIs or the Parking Industry a nice to have
- Attention to detail, flexibility, initiative and diligence
- Upper intermediate or advanced written and verbal communication in English, with German a nice to have
- A degree or strong background in Computer Engineering, or a related field preferred
Parkopedia is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are the benefits that we offer:
- Unlimited annual leave - yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
- Flexible working hours
- Generous hybrid working options
- Training allowance
- Annual company retreat
- Time off for volunteering
- Health benefit
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.Apply for this job