Parkopedia is the world’s leading connected car services provider used by millions of drivers and organisations such as Apple, Here, TomTom and 20 automotive brands ranging from Audi to Volkswagen. Parkopedia has the mission of providing the best in-car data and transaction services to make mobility ecological, efficient and convenient.
The data team is responsible for the collection, management and distribution of all the parking data we provide globally. We are a friendly team operating in an open and transparent working environment. We are very team oriented, ambitious and believe in what we are doing - solving a global problem. We have a great sense of pride working for a successful, global business.
As part of our data team you will be responsible for managing parking content and providing customer support in the language that you are fluent in.
- You are fluent in at least one of the following languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Czech, Slovakian, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Estonian, Hungarian
- You have excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Be an excellent team player and embrace our culture and values
Parkopedia is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are just a few of the benefits that we offer
- Unlimited annual leave - yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
- Flexible working hours
- Training allowance
- Annual company retreat
- Health benefit
- Time off for volunteering
- We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.