Parkopedia was founded with the mission of being able to answer any parking question, anywhere in the world.
Today, Parkopedia is the world’s leading digital parking services provider used by millions of drivers and organisations such as Apple, TomTom and 18 automotive brands ranging from Audi to VW.
We are looking for a full-time PA/Administrative Manager to provide a full range of essential administrative and secretarial support in our London office.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments for the management team
- Day-to-day office management ensuring smooth running of the office, supporting the team with ad-hoc projects and tasks when required
- Acting as a point of contact for external suppliers
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Managing office budgets
- Providing administrative support to the people operations team
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Arranging team lunches and social events, including the annual team trip
The ideal applicant will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar PA/Office Manager role
- Advanced Microsoft office and Google Workspace skills
- Good ability to juggle and prioritise busy workloads efficiently
- Extensive diary management experience
- Good standard of English grammar with strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude, with the ability to empathise
We’re part of a global team, but this role is based in our London office, which is a short walk from London Bridge. This is an on-site position (remote candidates will not be considered) which requires regular in office presence.
Parkopedia is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are just a few of the benefits that we offer:
- Unlimited annual leave - yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
- Flexible working hours
- Training allowance
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee
- Annual company retreat
- Regular team lunches and socials
- Time off for volunteering
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Eye care and flu vouchers
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.Apply for this job