How dedicated will you be at Parkos?
Parkos is expanding and we are looking for a development team lead in our Offer Management team. We are a international scale up, with the mission to become world's No 1 in airport parking. We are a platform to find and book airport parking spots. We started eight years back, at The Netherlands' biggest airport Schiphol. Now we are active in 16 countries (such as France, Germany, Spain, Australia, and The United States). Serving millions of customers and 1000+ parking partners.
We’re asking for a lot
Our Software development department consists of a couple of independent teams. Each team manages it's own roadmap, microservices and development cycle. We are looking for a experienced professional to lead the Offer Management team. Your team handles all microservices for pricing and availability of our parking partners. This includes topics like: fast search, price scraping and price management. Your challenge is to grow and professionalise this team.
Who are you?
- Proven experience in leading development teams
- Very good understanding of microservice architecture
- Understanding of high performance and high traffic
- Senior, hands-on experience as a developer
- Fluent in Laravel and NodeJS/Typescript
- Expect this. And more.
- We offer a challenging position within a fast growing international organisation. This is your chance to help shape Parkos with your thinking, decisions and experience. You will work
- International and remote development teams
- Ownership. Do you have good idea? You will get the opportunity to drive that change.
- Personal growth, we train you to be a better professional by giving you feedback and autonomy
- Working at a fast-growing, award-winning e-commerce company. Healthy and proven business model.
- Able to work from Amsterdam or Groningen office and/or remote
- Transparency and scale-up mentality. We have a strong, positive and result-driven company culture
- Teamspirit, we can achieve better results if we work together. We celebrate achievements together
Apply for this job