Software Engineering Intern (Zurich, CH)
Parquery develops state-of-the-art image recognition solutions to detect objects from any camera. With our products, our customers build smart cities by analyzing parking occupancy in real-time. Our innovative and in-house object detection technology is highly flexible, and with this we are expanding our portfolio. New projects include space management, scene understanding, people counting or detection of goods in warehouses. Would you like to work on our products?
Founded in 2014 as an official spin-off from ETH Zürich, Switzerland, Parquery operates 80+ projects in over 30 countries worldwide.
Our perfect candidate
- Knows Python and C++
- Knows a basic set of software design patterns
- Is interested in Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- Can join us for at least 5 months at our Zurich office
- Engineering challenges (60%) and research challenges (40%)
- Experience with Deep Learning
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing and system architecture
- Competitive salary
Are you interested?
Please contact us at jobs(at)parquery.comApply for this job