The Senior Graphic and Web Designer is a member of the marketing department and is responsible for communicating Passport’s brand value and product positioning through visual representation. This includes, but is not limited to, the development of brand guidelines, sales enablement content, and digital content to support campaigns, and website updates.
This role sits at the intersection of marketing, product design, and sales. The Senior Graphic Designer is a great communicator and collaborator and has an obsessive eye for quality of design and is not afraid to take risks in order to push Passport’s message and value proposition forward visually.
- Brand Execution, Oversight & Design
- Maintain consistency of brand execution across all marketing materials, internal and external.
- Develop designs and user experiences for all channels including the Passport website, emails, sales enablement materials, video
- Manage the visual development and management of the Brand identity system, and recommend graphic brand refreshes to keep Passport current
- Sales Enablement Materials
- Create and manage the production of all collateral material
- Provide graphic design support for RFPs and Sales Pitch Books. Approx 1-2 / Qtr
- Design layout for white papers and sponsored content
- Customer Signage
- Manage graphic creation of all customer signage, including signs and decals
- Develop designs for new white labels applications
- Event Materials
- Develop graphical themes for annual shows
- Create all graphics-related content for shows including banner stands, videos, and presentations
- Digital/Web Support
- Assist in the development of email templates for campaigns
- Create design templates for social media
- Provide support for landing pages as needed
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience producing captivating design
- Experience with digital design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite Creative, Invision, or Figma (Sketch & Adobe)*
- Knowledge of HTML, jQuery, and CSS preferred
- Agency or in-house experience working on technology brands, specifically high tech or SaaS
- Strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a cross-functional / team environment
- Superior resource, planning, and time management skills
- *You will be asked to submit a digital portfolio*
You are passionate about design and bringing the value of a brand to life through the design process. You understand the importance of design in the creation of sales enablement materials and driving prospects through their buyer journey and you’re always learning and seeking new and creative ways to improve that journey through design elements. You will stand up for what you believe is most important in the creative process, but understand the importance of collaboration. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are ready to take on the challenge of helping Passport achieve the next milestone of growth.
Passport sets cities in motion, helping to create more livable, equitable communities. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Passport is a transportation software company, delivering the operating system that enables cities to manage vehicle interactions with streets and sidewalks. With Passport, city leaders increase convenience, efficiency and compliance today and tomorrow. Trusted by more than 1,200 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, Los Angeles, and Miami, Passport is one of the fastest-growing companies on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists, and was named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Apply for this job